Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 1: why sweet?

Welcome to day one - I know, I know, it's already the third day of the month, better late than never y'all  -  of 31 days of sweetness, my first link-up ever.  A whole month where I focus on my personal mission to be sweet.

So, the first step to every project is to define the problem.  What does being sweet really mean?  I mean, people often tell me that they think I'm nice.  I think being sweet is more than that.

My fancy-shmancy Mac dictionary defines it this way:


And so begins my quest to be more pleasing in general, kind, and thoughtful because those are descriptors for the type of people with whom I most enjoy spending my time, because people who do for others are happier, and because the world does not {contrary to my popular opinion} revolve around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment