Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 2: so what's the problem?

If you've been reading along with me for the last couple months, or you've just stopped in and perused a bit, you'll know that I've been making some eye-opening discoveries about my self lately.  My most disturbing recent {and possibly most important} was that, despite my increasing patience with life, greater faith in God, and growing attention to detail, I have become a bit more ... um ... well ... uppity.

*sigh*

It turns out there is pride in becoming a better person, and really, there's no blame in a chica being proud of the better person she's growing it to.  It becomes a problem, however, when that little chica mistakes her bettering as becoming better than other people on their very own journeys.

I'm actually quite embarrassed by the whole thing.  But.  I've also learned that if I don't deal with things immediately, they become, well, a bit of a pickle.

What's a girl to do in such a predicament?

I have a suspicion that the answer is simply to turn my focus onto those around me.



If only it were that simple.  Of course.  The best things in life are never easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment